By making Facebook Pages a cornerstone of your social media strategy, you'll be catapulted way ahead of the game. In Successful Facebook Marketing, Skellie gives you a complete blueprint for creating and growing a thriving Facebook Page for your brand, website or business.
A huge source of traffic, sales and clients
Facebook Pages have the power to send hundreds of thousands of visits, build passionate followings around your brand, and bring in sales and clients for your business. Yet, most of your competitors don't even know they exist.
Successful Facebook Marketing contains information that Fortune 500 companies are paying social media consulting firms tens of thousands of dollars to share. You'll learn all the strategies I used to co-ordinate my team to build and direct a network of 11 Facebook Pages with over 100,000 fans.
From the author...
"Hi! I'm Skellie, the author of Successful Facebook Marketing. I've been involved in web publishing for more than 10 years. For the last four years I've been teaching people about how to get results with blogging and social media.
I direct Envato's Tuts+ Network and its Facebook Pages, including the Psdtuts+ Page with its 30,937 fans... and counting!
I strongly believe more freelancers, entrepreneurs and website owners should know how powerful Facebook Pages can be. But unfortunately, most of the select few people who are 'in the know' don't want to share this information. They want to hold on to their competitive advantage for as long as they can!
I realized that if I wanted other people to learn how to have success with Facebook, I would have to teach it myself.
So, I gave in, put my head down, and started to write..."
What the book covers...
What are you trying to achieve with Facebook?
- Learn the reasons why Facebook has incredible potential for your brand, website or business
- Find out the real value of a Facebook 'Like'
- Learn why most Facebook marketing strategies are superficial and not based on end results
A step-by-step guide to creating a professional Facebook Page from scratch.
- Advice on which category to create your Page under. This is important, as making a mistake here can cause your Page to get less exposure than it should.
- Learn how to set up a Page that creates the perfect first impression
- Get strategies for creating a killer profile image
- Make clever use of your Page's photo bar
- Quick methods to get your first few 'seed' fans and start building a community around your Page
Learn how to get your first 100 fans.
- Discover the one Facebook tool you must use to start adding fans on autopilot
- Gain an understanding of all the promotional tools available to you, and learn how to use them
- Clever tips for promoting your Facebook Page on your pre-existing social media accounts
Use unique updates and content to create a successful Facebook Page.
- Learn strategies for interacting with fans and building a loyal community
- Simple instructions on how to automatically publish new content to your Facebook Page
- Learn how to selectively cross-publish tweets to your Facebook Page, saving you time and effort
- Discover exactly what types of content to publish to get traffic from Facebook
- Learn how to get fans interacting with your updates
- Find out how to effectively market your products and services through your Facebook Page
- Learn how to get a clean and professional vanity URL for your Page (i.e. Facebook.com/RockablePress)
Convert visitors into fans by creating exclusive fan-only experiences.
- Up to date methods on how to create fan-only experiences that compel visitors to 'Like' your Page, using examples from some of the world's most successful Facebook Pages
- Step-by-step instructions on adding a 'fans only' area to your Page
- Advice on the kind of incentives that will work for your audience
- Learn how to expand Facebook's functionality and add custom tabs to your Page
Use Facebook Insights to get extremely useful data on the growth of your Page, as well as your target audience.
- Once you have a certain number of fans, the question becomes: how many of my fans are actually engaged with my Facebook Page? You can use Facebook's Insights to learn the answer.
- Learn how to measure the success of your Facebook efforts, and track the growth of your Page
- Determine which kind of content performs best with your audience
- Get detailed demographic information on your target audience. This is information that some companies pay thousands of dollars to get
Learn a test-driven approach to Facebook's Advertising platform.
- Learn how to create cheap, super-targeted advertising campaigns that reach people who are actually interested in your offer
- Learn strategies for high-converting ad copy
- Discover a test-driven approach to running Facebook Advertising campaigns
- Get results and useful data. Even with a tiny budget of just $5 - $10
What you get...
145 full-color screenshots
The book is teeming with screenshots that show you where everything is, provide visual examples, and instruct you on how to set up your Page for success. Helpful arrows focus your attention on what's most important within the screenshot.
Follow along as I create and develop a Facebook Page from scratch
The book runs along one common thread: the creation of a Facebook Page for my blog, Skelliewag. You'll see me create a Page, add branding and content, and use promotional tactics to grow it to over 100 fans in a short space of time.
You can duplicate everything you see on your own Page, following the exact same process. Everything is fully documented with screenshots and explanations of every decision that goes into creating my Page. Having a running example makes it so much easier to follow along with the steps to creating a successful Page.
There's no risk!
This book, like every Rockable title, comes with a 7 day 100% Money Back guarantee. If you're unhappy with the book for any reason, or feel it's not for you, you can get a full refund
What the professionals are saying...
"A rock-solid primer on how to tap into the power of Facebook for your business. This book reveals new and creative ways to build your tribe."
Jonathan Fields - Author of Career Renegade
"Nuts and bolts explanations in plain English and clear screenshots walk you through everything you need to know. A must-have for Facebook marketing newbies."
Michael Martine - Remarkablogger